Saturday, October 1, 2011


To The Continuation of Dream......


Though you say it's painful, 
All of us have no choice but to keep walking another step,
Even if it means wandering, drifting without a clue,
I'd love to see the future that awaits us.

Numerous times, I pretended to give up just out of envy,
Lost and confused, over and over, in my swinging emotions.

Though I know the world by heart, it seems there is nothing I could see.
I was never sure if I had chosen the right path.

Though I've always acted cheerful, my smile is undercut with loneliness.
And I wonder how I am really feeling inside.

Though you say it's sorrowful, it's as if we have another way
But keep on searching, forever and ever, for that certain something we long for.
Just fight on, give your all, struggle to it,
And surely the doors will open to a shining tomorrow.


Special thanks to Anita Novianty
atas postingan puisi inspiratifnya..

Sungguh sebuah oase di tengah kegalauan dan upaya untuk menata hati


No comments:

Post a Comment